Third & Bowie Street
42 Floors / 246 Units
Completed in 2009
300 Bowie Street, Austin, TX 78703
Completion in 2009
- 42 Floors / 455 Feet
- 246 Units
- Unit Size: 565 – 1704 SF
- Unit Types: One Bedroom, Two Bedroom, Three Bedroom
- Ground-floor shops with 20-foot sidewalks. Located within a block of Whole Foods. Just north of Seaholm redevelopment site.
- Least Expensive Unit: $515 per foot (2014)
- Most Expensive Unit: $631 per foot (2014)
- Concierge: Y
- Pool: Y
- Gym: Y
- Parking: Y
- Shared private guest quarters and dining room can be used when guests visit, door to door trash pickup, direct access to the Pure Austin gym, direct access the Hike & Bike trail.
- Completed in 2009
- Current Phase: Completed
- Zoning Status: Approved
- Developer: Spring Austin Partners Ltd.
- Architects: Vancouver, BC-based Rafii Architects Inc
See all Spring.
(all data current as of 7/23/2014)
$425,000 : 300 Bowie ST, 2606, Austin1 bed, 1 full bath
$625,000 : 300 Bowie ST, 3405, Austin2 beds, 2 full baths
$980,000 : 300 Bowie ST, 2402, Austin3 beds, 3 full baths
$624,900 : 300 Bowie ST, 1601, Austin2 beds, 2 full baths
$699,999 : 300 Bowie ST, 3603, Austin2 beds, 2 full baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.