Brazos Place Condominiums
800 Brazos Street
Completed in 2008
- 14 Floors / 139 Feet
- 72 Units
- Units from 622 – 2,745 SF
- Unit Types: One Bedroom, Two Bedroom, Three Bedroom Penthouse
- Conversion of 1948 building to residential lofts. The original building was designed by Hugo Franz Keuhne, founder of the school of architecture at the University of Texas, to be the Commodore Perry Hotel. In 1984, the hotel was converted into an office building and renamed One Commodore Plaza. Today, the property has been transformed into a mixed-use development.
- Least Expensive Unit: $250,000 (378 / SF)
- Most Expensive Unit: $1,575,000
- Concierge: Y
- Pool: No
- Gym: Y
- Parking: Y
- Loft style apartments with concrete floors and exposed ductwork. Jetted tubs. Parking in adjacent building. All units include onsite storage and access to the rooftop terrace.
- Completed in 2008
- Current Phase: Completed
- Developer: Pomeroy Reinhart Stration Development (PRS)
- Architects: -
See all Brazos Place.
(all data current as of 12/11/2013)
$289,000 : 800 Brazos ST, 1004, Austin1 bed, 1 full bath
$275,000 : 800 Brazos ST, 1104, Austin1 bed, 1 full bath
$305,000 : 800 Brazos ST, 902, Austin1 bed, 1 full bath
$242,000 : 800 Brazos ST, 1110, Austin1 bed, 1 full bath
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.